- Protection of Mission Critical Functions to Achieve Trusted Systems & Networks (TSN)
- Medical Quality Assurance (MQA) And Clinical Quality Management In The Military Health System (MHS)
- Food Service Charges at Appropriated Fund Dining Facilities (Tab G)
- UBO Direct Care Inpatient Rates
- UBO Direct Care Inpatient Rates
- Civilian/Military Equivalent (Tab C)
- Cover Memo of 28 Aug 2000
- Service Academies Foreign Cadet (Tab A)
- 2012-2013 Foreign Cadet Reimbursable Rate (Tab A)
- Hospital Chains in India: The Coming of Age? AsieVisions, No 23, January 2010
- Numerology in the Second Nuclear Age Proliferation Papers, No 30, Fall 2009
- EU 2020: Can we afford another failed Lisbon Strategy? Shortcomings and future perspectives
- In Search of the Nuclear Taboo: Past, Present, and Future Proliferation Papers, No 31, Winter 2010
- New Appointments Give Clues on Trump's European Policy: Wess Mitchell nominated for Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs Chroniques américaines, September 2017
- Breaking New Ground: Congress and Welfarism in India Asie Visions 20, October 2009
- Russia, China and the United States: From Strategic Triangularism to the Postmodern Triangle Proliferation Papers, No 32, Winter 2010 / RussieNeiVisions, n° 47, Février 2010
- Europe in Russian Foreign Policy: Important but no Longer Pivotal RussieNeiVisions, No 50, May 2010
- Climate Change is not waiting for Economic Recovery The Energy Editorial, September 2009
- Assessment of persistent toxic substances in China and Hong Kong with emphasis on uncontrolled recycling of e-waste.
This study involved the participation in a global initiative "Regionally Based Assessment of Persistent Toxic Substances" (RBA PTS) implemented by the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) focus......
- Modeling free chlorine and chloramine decay in a pilot distribution system.
The purpose of this study was to identify the effect that water quality, pipe material, pipe size, flow conditions and the use of corrosion inhibitors would have on the rate of free chlorine and chlor......
- Public participation: Rhetoric or reality? An analysis of planning and management in the Nanda Devi Biosphere Reserve.
Sustainable development has been advocated in response to environmental deterioration, including the loss of biodiversity. Traditional models of biodiversity conservation, such as protected areas, hav......
- Gestion ecosystemique des forets basee sur la dynamique "acteurs-usages-ressources": Application aux forets tropicales humides du Cameroun.
Les relations qu'entretiennent les populations avec les forets sont multiformes et repondent a plusieurs sollicitations parfois conflictuelles. Ces interactions sont soumises a plusieurs logiques et m......
- Multisensor fusion remote sensing technology for assessing multitemporal responses in ecohydrological systems.
This study aims at presenting a systematic soil moisture estimation method for the Choke Canyon Reservoir Watershed (CCRW), a semiarid watershed with an area of over 14,200 km2 in south Texas. With th......
- Environmental Information Systems and community-based resource management in Ghana: An investigation of institutional policy and implementation context.
This study employed a case-study approach and cross-case analysis to investigate the impact of Environmental Information Systems (EIS) and Local Knowledge Systems (LKS) on agro-forestry management and......
- Analysis of selected pharmaceuticals and endocrine disrupting compounds and their removal by granular activated carbon in drinking water treatment.
Over the last decade, endocrine disrupting compounds (EDCs) and pharmaceutically active compounds (PhACs) have been detected in drinking water at very low levels, mostly ng/L concentrations, suggestin......
- Beyond Inventory: Leveraging Technology for Strategic Real Estate Decisions
The use of technology has become a key issue in the management of real estate portfolios and Strategic Asset Management. The concept of Strategic Asset Management (SAM) appeared in real estate and fac......
- Enabling Measurement-Driven System Developmentby Analyzing Testing Strategy Tradeoffs
Measurement-driven system development focuses on using quantitative data to evaluaterncapabilities, benefits, progress, and tradeoffs as well as identify improvement opportunities. Thisrnpaper describ......