Europe chooses Peace in Space Article in Space News, February 19th, 2009
【关 键 词】: Europe chooses Peace in Space Article in Space News
, February 19th
【上篇论文】: 外军国防科技报告 - Development of Rural China in the 21st Century: Progress Made and Challenges Ahead -- From the Perspective of Economic Freedoms and Social Rights AsieVisions 16, July 2009
【下篇论文】: 外军国防科技报告 - The Global Environment Facility: Managing the Transition Health and Environment Reports, No 3, June 2009
- The Global Environment Facility: Managing the Transition Health and Environment Reports, No 3, June 2009
- Online Public Opinion in China Seminar report, written by Hélène Le Bail, December 2008
- How Can Europeans Agree on a Common Migration Policy? Note de l'Ifri, February 2009
- Co-Development Policies in Europe: Objectives, Experiences and Limits Note de l'Ifri, December 2008
- Public Action in China: From Decision-Making to Implementation AsieVisions 14, March 2009
- The Return of the "Brains" to China: What are the Social, Economic and Political Impacts? AsieVisions 11, October 2008
- Economic Partnership Agreements: an Essential Step on the Path Towards Regional Integration and Trade Liberalisation Note de l'Ifri, November 2008
- The Fifth Enlargement of the EU, Five Years On: The Case of Poland and the Czech Republic EuropeVisions n°2, November 2008
- Principles for Reforming the Nuclear Order Proliferation Papers, No 22, Fall 2008
- Transportation, the Treasury, Housing and Urban Development, the Judiciary, the District of Columbia, the Executive Office of the President, and Independent Agencies: FY2006 Appropriations
- Social Security Reform: President Bush's Individual Account Proposal
- DWG Breakfast With Rep Randy Forbes (R-Va) (Feb 2, 2016)
- House Lawmakers Letter To Obama On Reducing Nuclear Arsenal (July 20, 2016)
- DWG Breakfast With Sen John McCain (R-Ariz) (Feb 25, 2016)
- Hyten STRATCOM Nomination Hearing Transcript (Sept 20, 2016)
- CRS Report On Navy Force Structure (c/o NDIA) (Sept 16, 2016)
- CRS Report On Strategic Nuclear Forces (c/o NDIA) (Sept 27, 2016)
- Designating and Naming Military Aerospace Vehicles
- Assessment of persistent toxic substances in China and Hong Kong with emphasis on uncontrolled recycling of e-waste.
This study involved the participation in a global initiative "Regionally Based Assessment of Persistent Toxic Substances" (RBA PTS) implemented by the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) focus......
- Modeling free chlorine and chloramine decay in a pilot distribution system.
The purpose of this study was to identify the effect that water quality, pipe material, pipe size, flow conditions and the use of corrosion inhibitors would have on the rate of free chlorine and chlor......
- Public participation: Rhetoric or reality? An analysis of planning and management in the Nanda Devi Biosphere Reserve.
Sustainable development has been advocated in response to environmental deterioration, including the loss of biodiversity. Traditional models of biodiversity conservation, such as protected areas, hav......
- Gestion ecosystemique des forets basee sur la dynamique "acteurs-usages-ressources": Application aux forets tropicales humides du Cameroun.
Les relations qu'entretiennent les populations avec les forets sont multiformes et repondent a plusieurs sollicitations parfois conflictuelles. Ces interactions sont soumises a plusieurs logiques et m......
- Multisensor fusion remote sensing technology for assessing multitemporal responses in ecohydrological systems.
This study aims at presenting a systematic soil moisture estimation method for the Choke Canyon Reservoir Watershed (CCRW), a semiarid watershed with an area of over 14,200 km2 in south Texas. With th......
- Environmental Information Systems and community-based resource management in Ghana: An investigation of institutional policy and implementation context.
This study employed a case-study approach and cross-case analysis to investigate the impact of Environmental Information Systems (EIS) and Local Knowledge Systems (LKS) on agro-forestry management and......
- Analysis of selected pharmaceuticals and endocrine disrupting compounds and their removal by granular activated carbon in drinking water treatment.
Over the last decade, endocrine disrupting compounds (EDCs) and pharmaceutically active compounds (PhACs) have been detected in drinking water at very low levels, mostly ng/L concentrations, suggestin......
- Beyond Inventory: Leveraging Technology for Strategic Real Estate Decisions
The use of technology has become a key issue in the management of real estate portfolios and Strategic Asset Management. The concept of Strategic Asset Management (SAM) appeared in real estate and fac......
- Enabling Measurement-Driven System Developmentby Analyzing Testing Strategy Tradeoffs
Measurement-driven system development focuses on using quantitative data to evaluaterncapabilities, benefits, progress, and tradeoffs as well as identify improvement opportunities. Thisrnpaper describ......